Download / Specs
NOTES FOR GRAPHICS AND AUDIO
- Always send graphic material in PDF 300 dpi
- Always leave the template from the final artwork, we don’t need on the printing files
- Graphic files for UV/Direct print on tape must be vectorial (Es. Illustrator, InkScape. NO Photoshop or Gimp and other non vector graphic software).
Non vector files should look different from the original.
- For white printing please provide ALWAYS vector files.
- Audio files must be divided in 2 different folders, one file each side.
- Please do not send MP3, WAV are wellcome in any format and bitrate.
- Please note that we’re not responsible on any sound differences or if the final product should highly differ from what expected.
- Master must be prepared by professional studio mastering with dedicated tape EQ, if not we’re not responsible on any little saturation or noise.
- Background noise depends on kind of tape we have in stock, it’s obviously not markable as a production defect. (Who well know tapes, well know what we mean.)
- Refund or order cancellations are not appliable on order sent and paid or where the specification above are not observed.
- What written above represents the general conditions of sale, placing an order with us implies having read them and tacitly accepted.
Here is a list of template to download to create your artwork.
Have you a strange idea? Get in touch with us, and we will realize it!